counter easy hit Luepp - A Digital Storyteller's Notepad: Fokker D21 Still Flying

dinsdag, juni 07, 2005

Fokker D21 Still Flying




From time to time I expand on my D21 aeroplane model or its environment. At the moment I am experimenting with the Environment Object and with Motion Blur, Emitter and Pyrocluster effects. Things are not going particularly well. It is difficult to tweak the Motion Blurs. And the puffs of smoke are still far too artificial. But I did manage to provide my D21 model with Blue paint on its lower parts (big deal) and I have somewhat improved the modelling of the wings. I may want to redo the thing in the near future (which will be a good exercise). So much for idle talk.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Hi thee hi ha ziet er goed uit
ik ben et rem oftewel remmetje
je bent lekker bezig zie ik ik ga nog even verder snuffelen op je blogsite.
Ben nu pas bezig om een blogsite te maken, en de info die je mij hebt gestuurd is very useful.
ik wil ook heel grag men zooi kwijt op het net 3d zooi dan enzo
volgende week even na het werk biertje pakken? ben vandaag en morgen bezig dusse b.v Woensdag?
oke veel groeten aan het thuisfront rem

9:28 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home