counter easy hit Luepp - A Digital Storyteller's Notepad: "Honey, I think I overshot the Moon!"

maandag, januari 09, 2006

"Honey, I think I overshot the Moon!"


Shots taken with the DVX100BE.
Last night, I overstretched the possibilities of the camcorder and the person operating it by trying to shoot the moon which was accompanied, quite spectacularly, by Mars to the lower left (i.e. SSW or about seven o' clock). Mars is the tiny dot in the image to the right. It's reddish or almost salmon-like colour was perfectly visible to the naked eye yesterday; the image posted here has no trace of that colour, unfortunately, which is due to my lack of experience with the camera. I spotted Mars immediately, though unexpectedly, whilst walking the garbage to the outside bin. It as a wonderful sight.