counter easy hit Luepp - A Digital Storyteller's Notepad: Quotes From Another Life

donderdag, augustus 04, 2005

Quotes From Another Life


Three. Now didn't I score well on the Citation Index?"

Yes, this was me when I was still (happily) stuck in another career. And I am warning you: I will use webspace to publish on such matters as ancient Roman manure. One of these days...

(Should I perhaps try and model a cow?)

--- End of original post.


P.S. Found another reference to my academic activities in a word of thanks by Vincent Hunink, who "wrote" or "made", whatever word is more appropriate in this case, a Dutch translation of Cato's De agricultura. This was published in 1996 (Athenaeum - Polak & Van Gennep, Amsterdam). What an amazing impact I have made on the academic world! It's quite dazzling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Ah, it's time to address the 'turd problem'.

For those who are interested in the turd problem click here.

10:12 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home